Historic Maps

Page under construction

Fern Hill Surveyed 1844 to 1848

On the following OS Map, dated 1851, it shows two pubs in Catley Lane Head, the Black dog PH and the Moor Cock PH, does anyone know where the Moor Cock was and when did it “move” up onto Rooley Moor? Or, were there two pubs by the same name?