Our Trustees are appointed volunteers who are responsible for ensuring Rooley Moor Neighbourhood Forum operates according to its charitable purpose. They bring with them a range of skills and experience that complements our organisation and ensures it is well managed. Our forum is grateful for their time and dedication.
- David Olusoga – David is a British-Nigerian Historian, BAFTA winning TV Presenter/Producer and an award winning author.
- Andy Meek – Chair – Andy is a long term resident of Prickshaw who enjoys the open countryside and moors that surround the village and is very keen to see this preserved. Works part-time in the transport and logistics sector.
- Fran Healey – Treasurer – Fran is a qualified accountant working in the voluntary sector. She recently joined the board of Social Value UK, is a Trustee of Survivors Manchester and chair of the Northern Baroque Orchestra. Fran is also interested in the future potential of social value accounting methodologies.
- Alan Rawsterne – Secretary – Alan, now retired, has a background in logistics, continuous improvement methodologies and is a Six Sigma practitioner.
- Cllr. Cecile Biant – Cecile is a Ward Councillor and finished her duties as Mayoress of Rochdale in May 2016. Cecile is on many committees and her specialisms include planning, health, regeneration and education issues.
- Rev. Morley Morgan – Morley is an Anglican priest and a retired hospital chaplain who lives in the village of Catley Lane Head.
- John Newcombe – John is a retired Inspector of Taxes and is Chair of the Prickshaw and Broadley Fold Conservation Area Committee. He is a keen runner and walker and he is anxious to preserve our precious open spaces which he sees as an essential leisure facility much needed by our ever increasing urban population.
You can contact any of our Trustees by sending an email, marked for their attention, to: firstname.lastname@example.org